Mini Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller
Key Benefits of the Mini Classic CT Countertop Water Distiller:
- Produces approximately 3 liters / 0.8 gallon of distilled water per 3.5 hour cycle (batch)
- A removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning
- An automatic timer and safety shut off for worry-free water purification
- Patented dual purity vents to allow Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to escape
- Remove the widest range of waterborne contaminants (View 3rd Party Lab Results)
- Made in the USA
Product Description: Mini Classic CT Water Distiller
The Pure Water Brand Mini-Classic CT™ is a compact, countertop water distiller that produces high-purity, great-tasting distilled water. A removable boiling chamber allowing for easy filling and cleaning. With a capacity of approximately 3 liters per three and one-half hour cycle, this manually filled distiller is perfect for a single user, renters or a small family. It’s also perfect for use in a camper or RV, or taken to a second home for distilled water enjoyment away from home.
No installation required. Requires no water line hookup!
Unit shown in storage position.
- item#: 46998
- width: 13.75” (35 cm)
- depth: 9.875” (25 cm)
- height: 15.75” (40 cm)
- shipping weight: 32 lbs. (14.5 kg)
- machine weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- current draw (120V): 6.9 amps
- current draw (240V): 3.5 amps
- total wattage: 800 watts
Included with each Mini-Classic CT™ is a one-gallon, glass container. This handy dispenser comes with a handle and pour-through lid, and is used to collect the distilled water. It’s a perfect fit in your refrigerator. Additional jars available.
The Pure Water Mini-Classic CT table top water distiller is constructed with top-quality, stainless steel to provide years of dependable service with minimum maintenance. It is air cooled and equipped with a unique timer to stop automatically at the end of each distilling cycle. The unit has continuous self-sterilization when in operation and is equipped with a removable boiling tank for easy filling and cleaning. A safety shut-off switch turns the unit off should it ever overheat. The unit stores neatly on a countertop for your convenience. While in operation, the top of the unit should be clear of any obstruction to allow for proper air circulation.
Each Pure Water distiller is designed with purity vents to allow the organic and inorganic compounds to escape. Additionally, an activated carbon post filter is included to aid in the removal of any gaseous carryover and to improve taste. The filter pillow is housed in a stainless steel filter tray, so your distilled water never comes into contact with plastic.
- The Mini Classic CT Water Distiller
- A sewn (not glued) activated carbon post filter to absorb any possible VOC and to enhance taste
- A one gallon glass jar for water with a handle and pour-through lid for easy storage
- Purchase an extra glass jar for water so you can store one in your refrigerator while the other is being filled.
- Don’t forget to keep your distiller clean with Lumen water distiller cleaner!
What is Distilled Water?
Simply put, distilled water is water that has been boiled, then the clean condensation is collected and condensed into pure drinking water while contaminants are left behind.
Distillation removes 99.9% of contaminants like viruses, bacteria, chlorine, microplastics, arsenic and nitrates to name just a few. The process of distillation copies the process
of water purification on Earth known as the hydrologic cycle. It is time tested and the most reliable and natural way to produce the cleanest drinking water on Earth. Learn more
about the benefits of distillation.
Steam Distillation & The Hydrologic Cycle
Just as Mother Nature takes ocean water and makes pure, rain water, a Pure Water distiller duplicates the Hydrologic Cycle inside this appliance.
- Regular tap water is poured into the boiling tank.
- A heating element boils the contaminated water and the steam rises.
- The steam passes into the condensing coil, and the impurities are left behind.
- A fan cools the steam and converts it to water — pure, distilled water.
- A glass storage container holds one gallon of distilled drinking water and is dispensed through the pour-through lid.
The AiraNui Deluxe Indoor Air Purifier is the perfect way to purify the air in homes or offices. It has a HEPA Filter, Carbon Filter, Titanium Dioxide Filtration with UV
Light, plus Ozone Generator, all of which work in harmony to make air clean and fresh.
Pediatricians and formula makers recommend using distilled water for baby formula because it is clean and free of possible contaminants like lead, pesticides,
bacteria, viruses, nitrates, and more. The damage from ingesting these toxins can lead to lifelong health problems, or in extreme cases, death.
Use distilled water for plants as it is the best water for germinating seeds, sprouting, and plants of all kinds. One main reason why
distilled water is preferred over tap water is that tap water contains salt, chlorine, and other chemicals that can build up in the
plant's soil. If you want beautifully healthy plants, distilled water is as close as you can get to rainwater.
Keywords: countertop water distiller, home water distiller, table top water distiller, portable water distiller, electric water distiller, made in the USA water distiller, stainless steel water distiller