The FBI is joining a criminal investigation into why Flint residents have been exposed to lead in their water.
Ensminger’ 6-year-old daughter, Janey, died from Leukemia in the fall of 1985 after being exposed to the toxic water.
They're bringing in bottled water for students to drink but other public water systems, and many private wells, could also be at risk for contamination.
Some Flint residents are complaining that the city's water is causing skin problems for some children.
For years residents didn't know why so many people were becoming sick. It wasn't until years later that the cause became known.
For nearly 20 years, New Englanders drank and bathed in water without knowing it was laced with a neurotoxin.
Massive algal blooms like the one that has turned the waters of Lake Erie florescent green and contaminated the drinking water of Toledo, Ohio.
California's drought has put 10 communities at acute risk of running out of drinking water in 60 days, and worsened numerous other health and safety problems.